Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Patch Day!

Ah the joys of patch day!

Tons of lag, sorting your addons, not to mention hoping that the encounters still spawn correctly...

Okay okay so I'm having a serious negative day. Time to cheer up! After all, I got buffed! Or, well. Un-gimped, but hey that's a buff!

I also am having some success in camping for dresses in Moonglade. Two Red Traditional Hanboks and the bright springtime-y Green Wedding Hanbok (different than the dark green). Still no Formal Dangui. Someday it will be mine!! I've demanded Varimir check the vendor when the servers come up. Fingers crossed!

In the meantime, for more funtimecheerylike patch info, I found this most excellent summary of patchnotethings from another priesty-blog: Patch notes from I Like Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment