Monday, May 31, 2010

Arrangement of Pixels: Rank and File

While it has been quite some time since I’ve written, I wish to report that rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Sadly, rumors of an extremely busy life outside of the pixilated world of fashion and monsters known as World of Warcraft are not as exaggerated. Dwindling time and dwindling bag space have left me with not much to show of late, but it occurred to me I should do something and make an attempt. I keep promising myself to write of the many raiding and guild changes that have been going on, but time is not favoring that likelihood anytime soon.

In the meantime, I give you my beloved little soldier, the warrior alt not yet past level 23 in an outfit I have loved for years as the perfect recruit’s outfit. Yes, she has been 23 and wearing this for literally years. But isn’t she cute?

RecruitTraining_001

RecruitSalute

Flying Tiger Goggles
Silvered Bronze Shoulders
Fortified Cloak
Fortified Chain
Stylish Black Shirt
Fortified Braces
Fortified Gauntlets
Lambent Scale Girdle
Fortified Leggings
Silvered Bronze Boots
Cruel Barb
Burnished Shield

Yes, I now realize this is basically the Fortified set, but I admit that I had no idea until writing out that list, literally just now. That explains why it all matches so well. And check out that elite dungeon drop, Edwin VanCleef is no joke.

So there you have it. I’m alive, my warrior is adorable, and I need a European vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment